More Information About Email Addresses
Our 24/7 email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotmail, America Online, Yahoo! and Google email addresses are very popular and as a result receive a large amount of spam, or junk email. For this reason they have junk mail filters that in some cases only allow those email addresses that are in your address book to arrive in your inbox.
For this reason it is important that email@example.com is added to your address book so that you receive any booking information or other important emails from us that relate to any tour or activity you have booked online with Overall Media.
At the Turtle Research Center and Observatory of the Gulf of Naples you will enter a unique structure, where there are animals in care and where you study the sea to provide details on its composition and its health.Leggi di più
What to expect
At the Turtle Research Center and Observatory of the Gulf of Naples you will enter a unique structure, where there are animals in care and where you study the sea to provide details on its composition and its health.
The visit will start from the six thematic aquariums set up in the entrance hall, surmounted by real-sized models of the great marine vertebrates, where our guides will explain to you carefully six of the eleven descriptors developed by the European Directive for the evaluation of good environmental status.
You will then learn what is meant by maintained biodiversity, what are the non-indigenous species, what are the fish populations exploited for commercial purposes, the meaning of eutrophication of human origin, the integrity of the seabed, how the waste causes damage to the environment coastal and marine.
Soon after, more aware of what is underwater, you will have a privileged access to the encounter with the sea turtles being treated in our Recovery Center.
It will be an extraordinary and exciting experience, in direct contact with an ancient animal that we consider our sentinel and ambassador.
You will leave the turtles to swim in the rehabilitation tanks to continue browsing the large touch screen of the multimedia room, looking for our old "patients" returned to the sea and equipped with a satellite GPS to track their movements.
Come and visit us, your visit will support our work in the service of Nature. Because there is no Culture if Nature is not known!
Carefully read the directions to take advantage of this ticket.
I declare that I have read and understood the general rules of conduct for accessing and visiting the Turtle Point Research Center (Turtle Point), which can be consulted at the following link https://fondazionedohrn.it/
Special warnings Covid-19
I also declare under my responsibility:
- to have no symptoms attributable to COVID-19
- not to be subjected to the quarantine measure
- that neither I nor any of my partners have had contact with me in the last 14 days with suspected or confirmed cases of Coronavirus flu
- to be aware of the penalties provided for by art. 4 of the law decree 25th March 2020, n. 19 and subsequent amendments
- to be aware of the risk for one's own safety and for that of others and that he will therefore undertake to scrupulously follow these measures
- to be aware of the general recommendations made by the Ministry of Health to protect myself and others from Coronavirus, which can be consulted on the page http://www.salute.gov.it
- to be aware that I will be able to access the site only if autonomously equipped with a mandatory, disposable or washable mask, which allows you to cover from the chin above the nose according to paragraph 2 of article 3 of the Prime Minister's Decree of 26 April 2020 (http://www.salute.gov.it)
- that I will respect all the indications provided by the specialized staff of the Turtle Point and by the signs inside and outside the structure for interpersonal distancing and for other protective measures aimed at reducing the infection (such as for example detection of body temperature by means of a thermal scanner, regulation of staggered access, compulsory visit path and entry and exit, residence time in the structure, physical positioning, prohibition of touching surfaces inside the structure, hand sanitation through the use of dispensers on site)
- that this voucher is my personal, non-transferable
- that to avoid queues, gatherings, long waiting times, I will have to show up no more than ten minutes before the booked visit time
- which I have viewed on the website www.fondazionedohrn.it in the "Notices" section of the information relating to the reopening to the public of the Turtle Point starting from 23 July 2020
- I am also aware that if the rules given are not respected, the visit will be canceled.
- Bookable for free
- Flexible date / time
- Mobile voucher
How to reach the property
Our opening hours
- 09:00 - 17:00 | from Thursday to Sunday
Contact the on-line ticket office
Contact the venue
- +39 0815833641 (from monday to sunday, 9 am - 5pm)
Choose a mode
Further on you can choose the rates
Buy on-lineconveniently receive the tickets in your e-mail and skip the line at the ticket office
Only bookingno amount due, you will pay at the ticket office on site
To proceed with the order you need to choose a rate and select the number of visitors
You added 0 visitors
To proceed with the order you need to add 1 visitors
To proceed with the order you do not need more than 50 visitors
When do you come?
There are no available entrance times
Ok, let’s continue
To proceed with the purchase, please fill the following form. The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Save your time!
By connecting with your social account, you fill in less data and access your personal area more easily.